Host your Video Courses, Ebooks, Coaching Services, and Memberships easily without hiring an expensive tech team.
SellPass University is a platform that allows instructors to host and sell their digital courses globally. Instructors can register for free, and the platform charges a 10% fee for every course sale.
SellPass University charges a 10% fee for every sale of a digital course hosted on the platform. This fee covers hosting, maintenance, and transaction processing. The remaining 90% is credited to the instructor’s account.
Yes, instructor registration on SellPass University is free for life. Instructors can utilize the platform to reach a wider audience without incurring any registration costs.
Instructors can request payouts once they reach a minimum balance of $20, as specified on the SellPass University website. Payouts are processed within a reasonable timeframe, with associated transaction fees borne by the instructor.
Instructors are responsible for the accuracy and legality of their course content. Courses must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. SellPass reserves the right to remove content that violates these terms without notice.
Yes, instructors retain ownership of the intellectual property rights to their courses. However, by uploading content, they grant SellPass a non-exclusive license to use, display, and distribute the content on the platform.
SellPass reserves the right to terminate or suspend accounts for violations of terms. In the event of termination, any outstanding fees owed to SellPass University will be deducted from the instructor’s account balance.
Yes, SellPass may revise these terms at any time without notice. Users agree to be bound by the current version of these terms by using SellPass University.
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law principles.
For any additional questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us at [email protected]